- Premium ThermoBalance® cover combines cooling yarns with Tencel® for a cool to the touch sleep surface, improved moisture wicking and natural hygiene.
- Individually wrapped coils create a truly responsive support system that contours to each individual while also providing reduced motion transfer.
- A layer of premium foam engineered in the lumbar region to provide added support and comfort.
- Comfort and support foams are crushed to minimize the initial softening and lock in the comfort to feel like new longer.
- Coil systems are encased in foam to provide more sleeping surface and improve the edge support.
- Specifically designed to articulate on adjustable beds to customize your sleep experience.
- ThermoBalance® quilted cover
- 1 ½” Comfort Foam
- Gel Infused Memory foam added to the lumbar region
- 1” HD Loft Pad
- 8” Foamed encased wrapped coil for improved support and reduced motion transfer
- 2 ¼” HD Loft Pad
Overall Mattress Height — Firm/Plush: 14.25”
* for illustrative purposes only
More about Southerland
Southerland is one of America’s oldest, largest, and most trusted mattress companies. Southerland first launched in 1893. Today Southerland provides some of the highest quality mattresses which are enjoyed by millions of Americans today.
Southerland mattresses are made in the USA. They work hard to build mattresses with the highest quality materials and fabrics. They are also committed to using the newest technology to give you the best mattress possible.