- Alternating offset coils provide increased support, reduced roll off and promotes better comfort, support and alignment than traditional coils.
- A layer of premium foam engineered in the lumbar region to provide added support and comfort
- Comfort and support foams are crushed to minimize the initial softening and lock in the comfort, to feel like new longer.
- Coils systems are encased in foam to provide more sleeping surface and improve the edge support.
- Specifically designed to articulate on adjustable beds to customize your sleep experience.
- Premium Knit Cover
- ¾” Comfort Foam
- Gel Infused Memory foam added to the lumbar region
- 1” HD Loft Pad
- 6” Foam encased open coil spring unit provides long lasting support
- 2 ¼” HD Loft Pad
Overall Mattress Height Approx. — Firm: 9”
* for illustrative purposes only
More about Southerland
Southerland is one of America’s oldest, largest, and most trusted mattress companies. Southerland first launched in 1893. Today Southerland provides some of the highest quality mattresses which are enjoyed by millions of Americans today.
Southerland mattresses are made in the USA. They work hard to build mattresses with the highest quality materials and fabrics. They are also committed to using the newest technology to give you the best mattress possible.